If you are doing business in Bulgaria, you will be faced with different tax system therefore, the methods of doing business in your home country need to be adapted to reflect the tax laws and procedures in Bulgaria. Our aim is to help you to avoid cross border inefficiencies and exploit opportunities presented by the interaction of differing tax systems.
Ivanova and Partners Law Firm has significant experience in the following:
- Advice on issues regarding corporate tax, local taxes and VAT;
- Advice on tax efficiency;
- Advice regarding double taxation agreements, which are also known as double taxation treaties, designed to protect against the risk double taxation, where individual or a corporate entity are taxed twice in two states for the same income;
- Appeals against the Bulgarian Tax Office decisions;
- Representation before the courts in Litigation proceedings on tax matters.